Jackie's Journey to Julia

Sunday, June 18, 2006

The start ... at least of the blog













Here is my family as of now ... Myself, Jacob (13), James (11) and Joy (5) ...





Okay, I have given in to the pressure of pop culture and started a blog for the journey of our family to add Miss Lauren Julia Hope Marsh to our family. Julia is currently waiting in China -- in Yangjiang in foster care under the supervision of Yangjiang orphanage. She will be 2 years old on June 28th and at this time it does not look like we will make it for that birthday.

We are waiting ... not so patiently for the arrival of our travel approval to leave. When that arrives Jacob, age 13, James age 11 and Joy age 5 will load a plane with me -- Mom, Jackie, to head to China. We will be traveling with my crazy friend Kelly and her girls, the oldest of whom is from Yangjiang as well.

I hope to post pictures and such for family and friends who will be waiting at home to hear of Julia's arrival. However, we can only hope that I will actually get myself together to get that done. Anyone who knows me... know that may be a shot in hell.

I will try to add pictures and such of my crew.

For anyone who reads this I ask for a couple of things

1) forgiveness for the offenses and mistakes I will undoubtedly make
2) prayers for my daughter Julia that her move to her new home will go smoothly
3) prayers for safety and an incredible travel journey for the four of us who are going

Thoughts welcome....

Jackie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home