Jackie's Journey to Julia

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Reading with James

Julia is doing very well with both the boys and me. She is saying hi to strangers and smiling lots. But James is still the center of her universe. This morning I missed the shots of Julia running her fingers through James' hair and babbling away while James read. When James did not notice that, she sat down next to him to read a little Tuesdays With Morrie. She finally got his attention and played trampoline on James' belly while laughing hysterically. After our outting this AM she and James settled in for a snoozer. I hope that James does not grow tired of her as her little heart would be broken. She yells for him -- a unique one syllable thing that has an M in it.

All in all -- things thus far have been pretty seamless.... we will take it! I am looking forward to being home in my house with my kids and my bed! however, I am not looking forward to having to clean my own house, make my own meals, and deal with life. This is a lovely baby honeymoom -- eat, shop, nap, sightsee, play with baby.... good stuff. Does anyone know an effective way for me to smuggle a very nice Chinese woman home with me to do all the daily things? :)

More later...

Jackie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home